The Emergency Medical Rescue College is a newly established institution that intends to focus on pioneering specialized Emergency Medical Care and Rescue Technicians capable of assessing and providing patient care under any circumstances. Increasing accessibility through performing rescue skills reduce the amount of time it takes to access the patient therefore allowing patient management to be conducted as early as possible resulting in a positive prognosis.
Emergency Medical Rescue College is an institution which primarily focuses on training within the Emergency Medical Service (EMS), it only specialises in emergency medical care and rescue related courses. Providing training to people already in the EMS but not limited to personnel within the Department of Defence, Police Service, Fire Department and those intending on establishing a career within the EMS or Rescue Service.
EMRC in partnership with the University of Eswatini(UNESWA) is accredited by the Eswatini Higher Education Council and recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Eswatini.
Pioneering specialised Emergency Medical Care and Rescue training that qualifies for efficient patient accessibility and quality management.
Provision of quality patient orientated training that will be evidence-based from a scientific philosophy and learning approach.
- Promote access to learning that will expand educational and employment opportunities.
- Embrace our responsibility as an institution to support and contribute to national and regional development, and the welfare and improvement of the wider community, through the generation and dissemination of knowledge and the production of socially-responsible graduates.
- Conduct ourselves according to the highest ethical standards, and provide education that promotes an awareness of sound ethical practice in a diverse society.
- Manage and run our institution in conscious awareness of the environment, and foster a culture of responsible, ethical and sustainable use of natural resources.
- Ensure effective governance through broad and inclusive participation, accountability, and transparency that serves as an example that contributes to building the ethos of our country.
- Acknowledge the value of the individual by promoting the intellectual, social and personal well-being of staff and students through tolerance and respect for diverse cultures, religions and social values.
We Train the Brave!